Friday, February 19, 2010

Life is great with Grandchildren!



I just had to tell you all that my youngest Grandchild is three. She is my Lacey Boo! Earlier this week she snuggled up to me and told me she really needed a "Grandma Day". So Thursday I picked her up from the day care and spend the day with her. It is the highlight of a Grandmother's life to see the Grandchild become such an individual. She is very shy when spoken to but was very out going with the waiter. She told him "You don't have hot dogs so I have to eat a corn dog please with tea and a lid on it. Don't give me tater tots because I wont eat them"! OMG! Then we went to a book store and got us each a new book. She thought I took too long to choose and chose for me!!! (I did not buy that). Then we went to a craft store and looked for a spacific bead that I want. Could not find it and that upset her. She was tearing up and when I asked what was wrong she told me while reaching a little hand up into mine that it was very sad that I could not have what I wanted. She was the sweetest thing! Until we picked up the older sister. Violet from school. Then we see the flip side of a whinny and uncooperative child! Violet was great and I guess Lacey figured I could not have both of them great at the same time! I would not trade my Grandma Days for all the tea in China!

No comments:

Post a Comment